Where can I get self-repair and technical information for my Ford?
The Motorcraft® Service website has a variety of resources for self-repair and technical information. To get started, visit the Servicio Motorcraft website and select your location.
Service Info. You can get a subscription that includes the following information:
- Workshop Manual
- Wiring Diagram Manual (also referred to as EVTMs or Electrical Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals)
- Powertrain Control/Emissions Diagnosis (PC/ED) Manual
- Technical Service Bulletins or TSBs ('94-Present)
- Access to a downloadable initialization (PATS) information
- Access to the latest calibration information for emission-related modules
- Access to vehicle-specific Information (available for last 10 model years)
- Limited vehicle line coverage for 1994-present model years
Free Resources > Quick Guides. Access information such as:
- Ford PowerStroke 6.0L and 6.4L Diesel Engine Care
- Information regarding the Easy Fuel No Cap Fuel filler including use of the fuel filler funnel and the locking fuel plug
- How to remove a tire for vehicles equipped with Tire Pressure Monitor Systems without damaging the system
- View the latest towing procedures for Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury passenger cars and light trucks
- These easy-to-follow instructions and illustrations provide the correct hookups for slingbelt wrecker, wheel-lift, or flatbed towing
Training. Purchase web-based technical training classes. Choose a category such as:
- Gasoline or diesel engine repair
- Electrical systems
- Manual and automatic transmissions
- Steering and suspension
Note: To purchase a hard copy of your vehicle's workshop manual, visit the Helm website, or call 800-782-4356. These manuals are for specific models and are available for years prior to what is accessible through Motorcraft Service.
For more complex vehicle repair-related questions, contact your Concesionario Ford.
Motorcraft es una marca registrada de Ford Motor Company.