- Can I cancel my Connected Navigation (90-day trial)*?
- Where can I find the option to purchase or renew Connected Navigation?
- When does the free trial period start?
- Can a second owner of the vehicle take advantage of the free trial?
- Where can I purchase or renew my Connected Navigation options?
- How much does Connected Navigation (90-day trial) cost?
- What credit cards do you take as payment?
- What do I do if I entered my credit card information, but the purchase option remains grayed out?
- Will I be able to auto-renew?
- I got a "No Services Available" message when I tried to sign up. ¿Qué significa esto?
Can I cancel my Connected Navigation (90-day trial)*?
Unfortunately, Connected Navigation is non-refundable. However, for the remainder of your Connected Service plan, you will have access to great content such as weather information, YELP reviews of locations you wish to visit, and other pertinent information.
Where can I find the option to purchase or renew Connected Navigation?
You can purchase or renew Connected Navigation within 30 days of the subscription expiration date. In the case of a free trial, you can only renew within 30 days of its expiration date.
Where can I purchase or renew my Connected Navigation options?
Visita www.ford.com/connectedservices to purchase or renew your Connected Navigation option.
You can also log in to the FordPass®** App to access the website:
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Scroll down to Connected Services under Glove Box.
- Click on the link provided to access the connected service's website.
- The radio button must be selected to set the credit card entered as the default card.
- The radio button must be selected for Terms and Conditions.
- The security code on the back of the credit card, credit card expiry, credit card number, and name on the credit card must be entered exactly as appears.
If there is still an issue, contact your credit card provider.
If you completed the purchase on the Servicios Conectados site but have not received an email confirmation, check your junk mail to see if it appears there.
Will I be able to auto-renew?
No. Credit card information is not stored. You will need to manually renew within 30 days of the expiration date. Reminder notifications will appear on your vehicle's SYNC®*** screen and in the FordPass App before 30 days and during the 30 days.
If renewal has not been done prior to the expiration of the services, you will notice that the full functionality of the Connected Navigation (90-day trial) services is not available. You will have the option to purchase the Navigation subscription at any time to return the full functionality of the Connected Navigation (90-day trial) services. The purchase would then be for one calendar year, with the purchase date as the start date.
I got a "No Services Available" message when I tried to sign up. ¿Qué significa esto?
This means that your vehicle is not eligible for Connected Built-In Navigation (3 years of service) or Connected Navigation (90-day trial).
*Connected Navigation: Navigation services require SYNC® 4 and FordPass Connect™ (optional on select vehicles), complimentary Connected Service and the FordPass app (see FordPass Terms for details). Eligible vehicles receive a complimentary 90-day trial of navigation services that begins on the new vehicle warranty start date. Los clientes deben desbloquear la prueba del servicio de navegación al activar el vehículo elegible con un cuenta de miembro de FordPass. Se requiere un contrato de servicio anual para los servicios de navegación conectada.
Los servicios conectados y las características dependen de la disponibilidad de la red de AT&T compatible. La tecnología que evoluciona/red móvil/capacidad del vehículo pueden limitar la funcionalidad e impedir el funcionamiento de las características conectadas.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.
***Don’t drive while distracted. Usa sistemas operados por voz cuando sea posible; no uses dispositivos portátiles mientras conduces. Es posible que algunas características estén desactivadas cuando el vehículo está en marcha. No todas las características son compatibles con todos los teléfonos.