Where can I find specifications for my Ford vehicle?
Check the door jamb label
The Safety Compliance Certification Label, or door jamb label, is located on the driver's side doorjamb (door latch post pillar).
It provides information such as:
- DATE - Date of manufacture
- VIN - Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- GVWR - Gross Axle Weight Rating for each axle of the vehicle
- TIRE - Tire size
- RIM - Rim size
- PRESSURE - Recommended tire inflation pressure
- EXT PNT - Exterior paint code
- WB - Wheelbase
- INT TR - Interior Trim
- TR - Transmission (auto/manual)
- SPR - Spring
- AXLE - Axle code
Check your window sticker
The window sticker provides information that helps you identify which features your vehicle is equipped with. Window stickers are generated at the time of a vehicle's production and provide information on a vehicle such as:
- The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
- Model Information (engine and transmission specifications, color, year)
- Standard Equipment (safety, warranty)
- Equipo Opcional
- Información de precio
- City and highway fuel economy ratings, as determined by the United States Environment Protection Agency (EPA)
- Crash-test ratings as determined by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
For documentation specific to your vehicle
- Vehicle model years 2007-current: You can purchase a Duplicate Window Sticker.
- Vehicle model years 1967-2017: You can purchase a Inventario de Partes e Instalación.
- Vehicle model years 1946-1966: Contact our Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-3673 to request a VIN Decode Letter. Please have your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), and Door Tag codes (if available), when calling.