¿Cuál es el peso en vacío de mi Ford?
El peso en vacío es el peso del vehículo incluyendo un tanque de combustible lleno y todo el equipo estándar. No incluye el peso de los pasajeros, carga o equipo opcional.
Keep in mind:
- Curb weight is considered the closest weight to the actual weight of the vehicle. The curb weight may be helpful to know when planning to ship the vehicle on a carrier or to tow the vehicle behind another vehicle.
- The actual weight of a vehicle can be precisely determined by weighing the vehicle on a large scale. Scales for cars and trucks are often found at truck stops or where cargo is loaded onto trucks.
- Curb weight is typically published by Ford Motor Company in-vehicle sourcebook materials provided to Concesionarios Ford. However, some models and some years may not have curb weight published. You may contact your dealer for assistance with obtaining the curb weight.
Calculating the Curb Weight
Curb weight is determined by subtracting the payload or passenger/cargo capacity from the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR).
- The GVWR is printed on the vehicle’s Safety Compliance Certification Label.
- Payload or passenger/cargo capacity may be printed on the tire specification label located in the driver's door jamb area.
- Vehicles may display payload or passenger/cargo weight. However, both terms are the same.
Example: A 5,280 lb. GVWR with a 1,150 lb. payload or passenger/cargo capacity would be calculated: 5,280 lbs. - 1,150 lbs. = curb weight of 4,130 lbs.
How do I find the Gross Combination Weight Rating (GCWR)?
How do I find the Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW)?
¿Cómo encuentro la Clasificación del Peso Bruto del Vehículo (GVWR)?
What is my vehicle's payload capacity?