What is the status of my Ford vehicle order?
You can track your vehicle order online* on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking tool.
Follow these steps:
- Get your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and Order Number from your selling Concesionario Ford. The VIN will be available after your vehicle is scheduled for production.
- Visita el Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page.
- Enter your Order Number and VIN.
Note: The letters I, O, and Q are not included in a VIN to avoid confusion with the numbers 1 (One) and 0 (Zero).
- Click Accept & Track.
- Scheduling of vehicle orders for production is dependent upon our planned production, customer demand, the order in which they were submitted (the oldest first), and the availability of high-demand options which might be restricted by the capacity of our suppliers.
- Once a vehicle is scheduled for production, you cannot make any changes to your order.
¿Cómo afectará la falta del chip semiconductor a nivel mundial a mi pedido?
*Some vehicles are unable to be tracked online. Tracking availability differs based on vehicle location, where your vehicle is in the build process, and if it is a new release. If you are unable to track your vehicle using the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking page, contact your selling dealer who may be able to provide further information