Where does Ford manufacture vehicles?
- Ford assembles more vehicles in the U.S. than any other manufacturer.
- Ford is the leading exporter of vehicles assembled in the U.S.
- More than 75 percent of what Ford sells in the U.S. is assembled in the U.S., more than any other automaker.
- Ford employs more U.S. hourly workers than any other automaker.
- Ford is committed to investing $6 billion in its U.S. factories and creating and retaining 8,500 jobs during the current UAW Ford.
For information on Ford Motor Company's assembly plants, visit Operations Worldwide.