How do I clean the leather seats in my Ford?
For routine cleaning:
- Remove any dust or loose dirt with a vacuum cleaner.
- Wipe the surface with a soft cloth and a mild soap and water solution.
- Dry the area with a clean, soft cloth.
For cleaning and removing stains such as dye transfer, use Motorcraft® Premium Leather and Vinyl Cleaner, available on the Motorcraft website or at your Concesionario Ford, or a commercially available leather cleaning product for automotive interiors.
Note: Test any cleaner or stain remover on an unnoticeable area.
Do not use the following products as these may damage the leather:
- Leather conditioners made with oil, petroleum, or silicone
- Household cleaners
- Alcohol solutions
- Solvents or cleaners intended specifically for rubber, vinyl, and plastics
*Motorcraft is a registered trademark of Ford Motor Company.