How do I open the front luggage compartment on my Mustang Mach-E when I have no vehicle power?
If your Mustang Mach-E has no power, you will be unable to open the front hood to access the internal compartments using your Phone As A Key™* or key fob. To open the front compartment:
- Have an external power supply ready, such as a 12V jump box.
- Locate the small door covering on the front bumper below the headlight.
- Press firmly on the top-right of the cover's edge, then pull the raised section on the bottom left toward you to take the covering off.
- Behind the cover will be two wires (one red and one black). Pull both wires out of the opening to reveal the power terminals.
- Connect the external power supply to the terminals.
- Important: Be sure to match the red positive cable to the red positive terminal and the black negative cable to the black negative terminal.
- Turn on the external power supply. If performed correctly, the front luggage compartment latches immediately release, and you have access to the front luggage compartment.
- Disconnect the external power supply, then boost or reconnect the 12V battery.
For more information, refer to your Owner'sManual del Propietario under the Jump Starting Your Vehicle section.
*Available on select vehicles. Requiere activación de la característica. No compatible con todos los smartphones.