How do I use the Ford Intelligent Access key?
La llave de Acceso Inteligente te permite acceder a tu vehículo sin tener que buscar tus llaves. The Intelligent Access system communicates with your vehicle via a radio frequency signal.
When the key is within a 3-foot range from your vehicle, it will allow you to:
- Unlock your doors: Grab a front door handle and pull.
- Lock your doors: Press the sensor on the driver's door for about half a second until you hear it click.
- Start your vehicle: Press and hold the brake pedal while you push the Start/Stop button. The key must be inside the vehicle to start the vehicle.
- Turn off your vehicle: Press the brake pedal, shift into Park, and push the start button.
- Open the trunk: Press the soft button switch located either above or below the license plate.
- If there is excessive radio frequency interference near your vehicle, or if your key fob transmitter battery is low, you can unlock the driver door with a mechanical key blade housed inside your Intelligent Access key.
- For specific information on your vehicle, refer to your Manual del Propietario.
Watch the video below to learn more about using the Intelligent Access key.