¿Cómo obtengo una llave de reemplazo?
If your coded keys are lost or stolen, and you do not have an extra one, new coded keys may be obtained from your Concesionario Ford. For security reasons, you must visit the dealer in person and provide proof of identification and vehicle ownership.
- Personal Identification: Valid Driver's License, state-issued picture I.D. or passport.
- Vehicle documentation with the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and the name of the person seeking the key codes:
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Current Certificate of Automobile Insurance
- Vehicle Title
- Bill of Sale
This may require having your vehicle towed to your dealer.
- Key codes for vehicles older than 10 model years are not available.
- If your dealer is unable to duplicate your key, they may be able to recommend a reputable locksmith in your area to perform this service.
- The cost of a new key varies. For additional information, contact your dealer.