Why is Remote Start not working in FordPass®*?
Remote Start requires certain actions to be completed before functioning properly.
Remote Start Set up
- Your vehicle must have FordPass® Connect (módem incorporado).
- Your vehicle must be added to the FordPass App.
- Your FordPass Connect modem must be activated.
Solución de Problemas con el Arranque Remoto
- Ensure you are logged in to FordPass with the correct authorized username.
- Make sure your vehicle is not in Modo de Suspensión Total.
- Check your instrument cluster to see that Remote Start is turned on.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Tap Vehicle.
- Touch Remote Start.
- Select System.
- Set Remote Start to On.
- Confirm the hood and trunk are closed.
- Verify the Check Engine Light is off.
- Check the app message center for Check Engine Light notifications.
- Check the vehicle dashboard for warning lights.
- If the Check Engine Light is on, resolve vehicle concerns
For additional assistance, contact a Guide.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Términos y Condiciones de FordPass for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. Connected Service excludes Wi-Fi hotspots.
At purchase, the FordPass Connect modem is connected, sending vehicle data (e.g., diagnostics) to Ford. To disable, or for more information, see in-vehicle connectivity settings. Learn more at www.fordconnected.com.