How do I connect a device to the Wi-Fi Hotspot in my Ford?
- Go to the Settings menu on your device.
- Toggle FordPass®* Connect button to ON and wait for the available networks to load.
- Select the name of your vehicle's Wi-Fi Hotspot (SSID).
- If you do not see it listed, try toggling your device's Wi-Fi off and on again.
- Enter your vehicle's Wi-Fi Hotspot password to connect your device to the vehicle's hotspot.
Wi‑Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins upon AT&T activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3 GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary subscription period for remote features. Para activar, visita www.att.com/ford.