The Vehicle Location feature of FordPass®* is not working. What do I do?
The Vehicle Location feature in the FordPass App allows you to find the location of your parked vehicle.
Note: Having difficulty tracking or disabling your vehicle? We recommend contacting your local police department as Ford Motor Company cannot track stolen or lost vehicles.
If you are experiencing problems with the vehicle location feature within the FordPass App, check the following:
- Your vehicle is equipped with a FordPass Connect™** modem
- Your vehicle is added to the FordPass App
- Your vehicle is activated in the FordPass App
- Your cell phone location setting is turned on
- The Connectivity Settings within your vehicle is turned on
If you have checked all the above:
- Select Vehicle in the bottom navigation bar and tap Vehicle Location under the Your Vehicle section.
- Tap Press to Refresh under your vehicle's image.
If the vehicle location is still not showing, tap Help in the FordPass App to contact a Guide.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the Ford Pass App, and Complimentary Connected Service are required for remote features (see Términos y Condiciones de FordPass for details). Connected Service and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent the operation of connected features. El Servicio Conectado no incluye hotspot Wi-Fi.