Why does my Ford show the "No Key Detected" message when using Phone As A Key™*?
The "No Key Detected" message means your vehicle is not detecting your phone within the interior cabin.
Troubleshooting the No Key Detected Message
- Move your phone closer to the center of the vehicle near the cup holder or center console.
- If that does not work, close the FordPass®** App and then reopen it.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth®*** off and then back on.
If the issue continues, check your key status using the FordPass App.
- Open FordPass.
- Select the Vehicle screen.
- Tap Features and Settings.
- Select the Phone As A Key tile.
- If your key is still active, you will see the model of your phone followed by "(me)."
- If you do not see your phone, you will need to set up Phone As A Key again.
If you need additional assistance, contáctanos using the Account > Help menu options in FordPass.
*Feature is available on select vehicles. Features may vary based on model year, trim, options, packages, and supply availability. Use the Build and Price tool to view feature availability on current models. If you have questions or need more information, reference your Manual del Propietario or contact your Concesionario Ford. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Refer to your Manual del Propietario para conocer los detalles y las limitaciones.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available via a download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.
***The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc.