¿Cómo sé cuándo mi vehículo está cargando?
La página de aterrizaje de PHEV muestra el estado de carga de tu vehículo. The following defines the charge statuses:
- Unplugged - Vehicle is not plugged in.
- Plugged In Not Charging - Vehicle is plugged in but not yet charging, could be waiting for a Charging Time Window, or for you to enable charge in the station (pay/press button).
- Charging - Vehicle is charging.
- Target Charge Reached - Vehicle has charged to the level desired by the user or 100% for unsaved locations.
- Preconditioning - Cabin temperature is being preconditioned by using the external wall power, thus vehicle is plugged in.
- Fast Charging – Vehicle is charging in a DC fast charge station.
- Charge Station Paused – Charging was paused on charge station side.
- Not Compatible – Charge Station is not compatible with Vehicle.
- Charge Fault – Vehicle has detected a charge fault (internal or external).
- Out and About – Vehicle is moving.