What is Ford Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering?
Available Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering can detect lane markings that help you keep your vehicle centered in the lane.
Lane Centering only activates when all of the following occur:
- You have Control de Velocidad Adaptable con Tránsito Congestionado turned on.
- Your hands are on the steering wheel.
- The system detects both lane markings.
- The system checks for slight movements of the steering wheel to verify that your hands are on the wheel. When the system is active and detects no steering activity for a certain period of time, the system alerts you to put your hands on the steering wheel. If you do not react to the warnings, the system cancels and slows your vehicle down to idle speeds while maintaining steering control.
- If it does not detect valid lane markings, the system stays inactive until valid markings are available. You can override the system at any time by steering your vehicle.
Setting the Adaptive Cruise Control speed
The cruise controls are on the steering wheel.*
- Press ON on the cruise control switch on your steering wheel.
- Drive to your desired speed.
- Press and release SET.
- Take your foot off the accelerator.
Turning on Lane Centering
- Press the Lane Centering button on your steering wheel.
- An indicator light will appear on your information display. The color of the indicator changes to indicate the system status. Green means the system is active and is applying steering assistance. Gray indicates that the system is on but inactive.
What do I do if Lane Centering is not working?
What is the Lane-Keeping System?
¿Qué es la Espera Automática?
¿Qué es el Control de Velocidad Adaptable?
¿Qué es el Control de Velocidad Adaptable Inteligente?
*Location and appearance of buttons may vary. Manual del Propietario for information specific to your vehicle.
Las características de asistencia para el conductor son complementarias y no reemplazan la atención, el juicio del conductor ni la necesidad de controlar el vehículo. Refer to your Manual del Propietario para conocer los detalles y las limitaciones.