The Lane-Keeping System* is not working on my Ford. What do I do?
¿Por qué la característica no está disponible (las marcas de los carriles son grises) cuando puedo ver las marcas de los carriles en el camino?
- Your vehicle speed is outside the operational range of the feature.
- El sol brilla directamente en el lente de la cámara.
- A quick intentional lane change has occurred.
- Your vehicle stays too close to the lane markings.
- Driving at high speeds in curves.
- The last alert warning or aid intervention occurred a short time ago.
- Ambiguous lane markings, for example in construction zones.
- Rapid transition from light to dark, or from dark to light.
- Sudden offset in lane markings.
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) or AdvanceTrac™ is active.
- There is a camera blockage due to dirt, grime, fog, frost, or water on the windshield.
- You are driving too close to the vehicle in front of you.
- Transitioning between no lane markings to lane markings or vice versa.
- There is standing water on the road.
- Faint lane markings, for example, partial yellow lane markings on concrete roads.
- Lane width is too narrow or too wide.
- The camera has not been calibrated after a windshield replacement.
- Driving on tight roads or uneven roads.
Why does the vehicle not come back toward the middle of the lane, as expected, in the Aid or Aid + Alert mode?
- High crosswinds are present.
- There is a large road crown.
- Rough roads, grooves, or shoulder drop-offs.
- Heavy uneven loading of the vehicle or improper tire inflation pressure.
- The tires have been changed, or the suspension has been modified.
*Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Manual del Propietario para conocer los detalles y las limitaciones.