How do I set up vehicle health alerts using FordPass®*?
To access the FordPass Vehicle Health and Alerts feature:
- All devices must have mobile data turned on.
- You must have a vehicle added to FordPass.
- Your vehicle must be properly equipped with the SYNC/FordPass®** Connect modem.
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Select your respective vehicle.
- Ensure that your modem has been activated.
- Start your vehicle. Any VHA notifications will be sent one minute after your vehicle is started.
Note: Alerts will appear as a banner above your vehicle after it is selected from the Home tab.
- Tap the banner to access the Alert Detail screen, which will give you more details and solution guidance.
Note: If you have been logged out of FordPass, you will be required to log back in and start your vehicle for 1 minute to receive the alerts.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. La tecnología que evoluciona/red móvil/capacidad del vehículo pueden limitar la funcionalidad e impedir el funcionamiento de las características conectadas. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.