¿Cómo pido accesorios Ford en línea?
Important: If you are located in Arizona or Oklahoma, your accessories order will be made through a local dealership, as the new ordering system is not yet available in your state. Use the ARE YOU IN ARIZONA OR OKLAHOMA? link at the top of accessories.ford.com to access a specific site for your states.
- Log in to your Accesorios Ford account.
- Click the Ford Store logo to be taken back to the storefront.
- Filter accessories by Year and Model or enter your VIN.
- If you have logged in, the filter selection will be set to your default vehicle.
- A keyword search can include the vehicle model.
- You can search for a vehicle other than what is in your garage.
- Select the type of accessory you are searching for by scrolling down. Accessory types include:
- Shop By Brand
- Productos para Plataformas
Note: You can filter results further by clicking Filter By, selecting options, and clicking View Products.
- Choose the accessory you are looking for by clicking on it.
- Click Add to cart to add an accessory to your shopping cart.
Note: Any time an item is added to the shopping cart, the side cart will appear and show it has been added. The side cart will list all items and quantities added to the shopping cart, as well as the ability to clear the cart, change quantities of items, or remove items.
- Click the shopping cart icon at the top of the page, or View Cart in the side cart window, once you are finished with your accessories' selection(s).
- Select a delivery option of either Shipping or Dealership Pick Up.
Note: If you choose Dealership Pick Up, you will choose a dealer where the accessory will be shipped to and complete the pick up at that dealer.
- Click Continue to Checkout and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
- After completing checkout, you will receive an email thanking you for your order. This email includes details of the order you placed.
- If you do not check out after adding items to your shopping cart, those items will stay in the cart for 14 days before being automatically removed.
- For additional questions, you can view the FAQs section of the website. This can be located at the top of each page as well as the bottom under the RESOURCES column.