What do I do if I am at an Electrify America charge station and it is not working with my vehicle?
If you have not already done so:
- Activate your modem.
- Add your vehicle to the FordPass®* App.
- Activate your BlueOval™ Charge Network access.
- Enable Plug & Charge in the FordPass App.
Once the above steps are completed:
- Unplug the connector from your vehicle and make sure the station resets.
- Once the station resets, re-plug the connector into your vehicle. Your charge should start; if charging does not start, follow the steps below to activate the charger using the FordPass App:
- Select View Chargers or locate the charge station through the FordPass App map.
- Tap on the charge station you are located at.
- Select the charger name or number in the app that matches the Charge Station ID you wish to activate.
- Press Activate, your charge session should begin.
- If your charge session does not begin or you get a “Fault” message, please contact Ford Customer Service by going to your Account page in the FordPass App and pressing on Call.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.