What do I do if I am at a DC Fast Charger and it is not working?
Si estás utilizando un Cargador Rápido de CC y la sesión de carga no se inicia, sigue las instrucciones que se encuentran a continuación.
If you have not already done so, activate your BlueOval Charge Network access.
Once it is activated, perform the following steps to begin your charge session.
- Ensure your vehicle is unplugged from the charge station and allow the station to reset or go back to the ready state.
- In the FordPass App®*, locate the charging station you are at by selecting View Charger or by manually locating it through the map.
- Select the charge station you are at.
Note: If the description has a red "Not Available" notation, the charge station will not work with your Ford EV and you will need to use another different station.
- If applicable, select DC CCS (DC Fast Charger) or J-1772 (Level 2 slower charger) depending on the speed you prefer or available.
- Select the charger name or number in the FordPass App that matches the Charge Station ID you wish to activate.
- Scroll down and press Activate.
- When the charger screen shows ready, re-plug into the station.
Debería comenzar la sesión de carga.
If the steps above do not work
If your charge session does not begin, or you get a “Fault” message:
- Try plugging the charger into your vehicle before you select Activate in the steps above.
- Try a different charge station or select a different plug at the station.
If you are still having issues, contact Ford Customer Service by pressing the Call button in the Help section of the FordPass App.
¿Qué Sucede si no Funciona la Red de Carga BlueOval?
Can I use the FordPass App to Connect to a ChargePoint Station if the ChargePoint App is Not Installed?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Se pueden aplicar tarifas por mensajes de texto y datos.