¿Cómo uso el cable de carga en mi Vehículo Eléctrico Ford?
- Access the charging cord. The location varies depending on your vehicle model. Consulta tu Manual del Propietario para obtener más información.
- Make sure that the 120-volt convenience cord is completely unwound before charging to avoid overheating.
- Plug the cord into the AC outlet.
- Connect the charging coupler to the charge port on your vehicle. You will know it is properly attached when you hear a click and the lock release button pops up. The four charge port LED lights will flash in sequence two times to confirm an electrical connection has been made.
- Use a dedicated line. You cannot have other appliances connected to the same circuit. If you do not have a dedicated circuit, contact a licensed professional electrician for proper installation.
- Charging with a 120-volt AC outlet takes approximately 30 hours to completely charge an empty battery. We recommend upgrading to the optional 240-volt charging station for faster more efficient charging. Charging with a 240-volt AC takes approximately 5 hours and 30 minutes to completely charge an empty battery.