¿Qué es Autonomía Inteligente?
Autonomía Inteligente es una característica disponible en todos nuestros vehículos con batería eléctrica. It collects data from both your Ford and the world around you to provide quick and easy battery range estimates - so you can stress less and plan for the road ahead.
Intelligent Range activates automatically (no setup necessary) and pays attention to:
- Your driving patterns and behavior
- Your vehicle itself (e.g., how much you’re hauling or towing, current battery charge, maintenance, etc.)
- Connected data from traffic updates, weather forecasts, maps and other Ford drivers
- Your natural surroundings (e.g., geography, terrain, current weather conditions)
- Y más
Then, it takes everything into consideration, does the math and sends over all the latest battery range information to your in-vehicle digital instrument cluster, as well as FordPass®, to help you decide when you’ll need to charge again.*
And if you encounter any significant changes as you drive (e.g., unexpected traffic), your vehicle will adjust and update Intelligent Range in real-time.
Keep on driving
Intelligent Range gets even smarter the more you drive. And when it comes to towing and hauling, keep in mind:
- If you’re pulling a trailer, it’ll take several miles for Intelligent Range to calibrate and adjust
- If you’re loading a lot of heavy cargo, you’ll want to check your EV’s Intelligent Range before and after departing – just in case the added weight causes any initial estimates to change
Plus, be sure to take advantage of additional features like Power My Trip (in FordPass) and electric vehicle pre-conditioning before you go for a drive to maximize your EV range.
Staying up to date
Rest assured, we'll send any Intelligent Range Ford Power-Up software updates to your all-electric vehicle as soon as they're available. That way, you can charge up and head out with confidence and command, no matter where the journey takes you.
Resumen de la autonomía del VE
*Actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health.