Resumen de la autonomía del VE
La autonomía indica cuánto puedes recorrer antes de tener que recargar; y se basa en la cantidad de energía almacenada actualmente en la batería del vehículo y tu consumo. Think of it as the "fuel gauge" for electric vehicles.
What impacts EV Range?
Just like gas mileage, EV range fluctuates based on factors like your driving patterns, in-vehicle climate controls, vehicle maintenance and health - even the weather. So, to maximize the time you have behind the wheel:
- If possible, avoid frequent, consistent hard braking and acceleration
- Stay mindful of how much you're towing or hauling (adding weight to your payload can reduce range)
- Precondition your vehicle to:
- pre-cool your cabin and battery during summer (especially when it's over 90° F outside)
- pre-heat your cabin and battery when it’s cold outside (remember, wintery conditions take more energy from your battery – especially when the temperature dips below 40° F outside)
- Use AC in moderation when it’s hot outside and use heat in moderation when it's cold outside
- Schedule service for help with any outstanding Vehicle Health Alerts, warning lights or indicators (the happier your vehicle is, the better your range)
- Maintain a regular, daily charging routine
- Only take advantage of DC fast charging when you really need it (for example, road trips or more urgent on-the-go needs)
You can quickly check EV range using the Range Display behind your steering wheel.
Plus, thanks to the Autonomía Inteligente feature, you can rest easy knowing your vehicle is doing the complex calculations to update your EV range in real time – getting even smarter the more you drive and pulling all kinds of connected data from both your Ford itself and the world around you.*
*Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health.